The legend of Halong Bay is one forever tied to the mythical Mother Dragon and her children, who blocked the advance of invaders by spitting islands from their mouths. Such an ancient, legendary area deserves a cruise that will show it the respect it deserves.
DRAGON LEGEND CRUISE offers a profoundly unique voyage through the breathtaking Halong Bay. We focus on luxury in every aspect of our ship, in our culture-infused cabins, opulent indoor and outdoor dining areas, sundeck offering 360-degree views, ever-open bar, mineral seawater pool and relaxing spa.
Our experienced staff share a combined love of friendly Vietnamese hospitality and will display this at all times throughout your bay cruise. They are friendly, attentive and always willing to fulfil their job of ensuring your utter contentment in Halong Bay.
Make the legend a reality with Dragon Legend Cruise.
TOUR RATES (price/passenger)
|No. of pax||1 pax||2 plus|
|Children(Age 5 - 12)||155 USD|
|Infants||0 USD||99 USD|
TOUR RATES (price/passenger)
|No of pax||Adults||Children |
(Age5 - 12)
|1 pax||233 USD||155 USD||0 USD|
|2 plus||99 USD|
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
Luxury limousine pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Luxury limousine drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Pick-up time: 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
Check-in: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM; Check-out: 10h:30 AM
Return Hanoi by limousine: 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 30 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 30 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 9 to 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.